Friday, June 20, 2008

I'd Happily Serve a Matriarchy

I used to think men were competitive with each other, until I met women.

Oh my.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little friendly playful competition now and again, and I enjoy it when, say, a long-standing world record for some achievement or other is finally broken. It's like, "Hey... humans have reached a new height. Good for humans."

But these womens today. Oy! Judging and one-upping each other's shoes and outfits and breasts and hair and hairstyles and husbands and boyfriends and diets and sexual activities and pets and psychic abilities and did I mention the shoes?

If women took 1/1,000th of the energy used up by that sort of thing, and channeled it into, say, taking over the world, I'd be a willing slave to whichever mistress would have me.

I'm sayin'.

No comments: