Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Craigslist Ad

Inspired by a previous post, I created the following actual craigslist ad...


Skinny Jewboy seeks Hot Aryan Shiksa - m4w - (Midtown West)


Reply to: pers-728760964@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-22, 4:41PM EDT


Seeking hot blond Republican female who desperately needs to work through feelings of guilt and self-loathing over what the idiot war-pig leaders she voted for have done to our country and the world for the last 8 years. If you think it might bring some relief to be sexually punished and humiliated by a skinny leftist Jew-boy for a night, send me a recent photo and I'll send you mine.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 728760964
---------------------------------------

Incredibly, I've actually gotten some interest already. A woman (presumably a woman) emailed thusly:

"Are you for real? Please email me back at [email address withheld]... etc."

I responded saying that yes I was for real, though partly kidding. Though mostly not kidding!

(Though, I am mostly kidding.)

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: